Friday, March 5, 2010

Dayy 3!

Favorite TV :

Make It Or Break It! - It's super cute and really dramatic.

The Secret Life of the Amercan Teenager - It is starting to get a little repetitive and old.

JERSEY SHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CSI : Miami! - I'm addicted.

The Burried Life - This show is sooooo moving! It makes me cry, laugh. and smile all in one show.

Burn Notice - I LOVE thsi show. The acting is SOOOOOOOOO good. I LOVE the main character. I secretly kinda wanna be like him!

Skins - It's British so many people haven't heard of it except for the people I know who lived or live in England. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahmazing though! It's way better than ANY American show I've ever seen but it' soooooooo much different than American TV. It's like hardly censored but it's SOOOOOOO real and emotional and it's addicting. I LOVEEEE ITTT!

1 comment:

  1. Skins is my absolute favorite television show. I'm so emotionally involved, it's almost gross.

    ReplyDelete